STEWART IS THE NAME OF THE LOCAL BRANCH ASSOCIATE IN PINEVILLE NC.USUALLY DO A BUSINESS WITH CC DICKSON, PURCHASE ALWAYS BIG QUANTIY OF VENTS FOR A PLUMBING COMPANY.

AND HAD SOME PARTS TO RETURN ONE OF THEM WAS DEFECTIVE, DID NOT HAVE THE RECIEPT AND STEWART TOLD ME THAT HE IS NOT ABLE TO HELP ME BECAUSE HERE IN AMERICA YOU NEED TO SHOW RECIEPT FIRST WHEN YOU DO A RETURN. DID NOT CARE WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY AND WAS CONTINUING TO TALK WHIT ATTITUDE.

THERE WAS A GIRL WHO ACCTUALLY FOUND MY ACCOUNT AND HELP SHOW HIM HOW YOU CAN DO RETURN WITHOUT A RECIEPT.

POOR, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...

DATE OF RETURN AND PURCHASE 03/06/2012

Had an Experience with CC Dickson?

Comments

In situations of "warranty" you yourself must also remember to convey a "good attitude" about the product being returned, this will go along ways toward helping the process move smoothly.

Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more